When it comes to your house, there are probably a few things you value more than its appearance. So, when it comes time to make upgrades or repairs, you want to be sure that your final result is the best possible outcome.
Our siding contractors in Seattle believe the James Hardie material is an affordable way of improving the look and durability of your home’s exterior. It’s also an excellent alternative to other more expensive materials such as brick or stone.
At KV Construction LLC, our siding contractors in Seattle advocate for the use of James Hardie material as a cost-effective method to enhance the aesthetic appeal and durability of your home’s exterior. Recognized for its affordability and quality, James Hardie siding presents an outstanding alternative to pricier options like brick or stone, offering homeowners a balance of elegance and resilience.
This article explores the ColorPlus and primed James Hardie options. If you’re in the process of renovating your home, or building a new one from scratch, deciding which type is right for you can be tricky.
Why Choose ColorPlus Siding?
• A positive environmental impact. Of course, all paint has an ecological impact, but the colors used by ColorPlus have a lower carbon footprint than many other types of paint. It’s because they have lower quantities of volatile organic compounds.
• No waiting for the weather. When you choose ColorPlus, you skip the painting process, so there’s no waiting for the perfect climate for a paint job.
• No extra painting mess. Primed Hardie siding is messier than working with ColorPlus because you deal with the painting process.
• 15-year limited warranty. This offers coverage if your paint starts to peel, crack, or chip.
Why Choose Primed Siding?
• Availability. It’s rarely out of stock or back-ordered.
• Quickly cover installation mistakes. It’s much easier to touch up because you can sand off the coating and apply a little primer and paint to the spot.
• Better looking touch-ups. Paint chips or scratches are easier to match.
• Slightly more affordable. While the difference isn’t huge, it’s something to remember when budgeting. However, if you’re hiring a painting crew, it presents an extra expense you should take into account.
Which Type Should Your Seattle Siding Contractor Install?
When it comes down to it, the type you choose depends on your specific needs, tastes, and budget. While ColorPlus Hardie siding is the more traditional way, there are some benefits to using primed Hardie siding. ColorPlus Hardie siding provides a better seal against the elements, but is slightly more expensive.
Contact Your Siding Company in Seattle, WA Today!
Are you looking for local siding companies in Seattle for your home’s exterior overhaul? Using James Hardie siding, you can be sure your home’s exterior will remain beautiful for many years. Our staff has the experience and expertise to install your siding in line with all warranties, regardless of whether you choose ColorPlus or primed.