Seattle’s homes are not the only ones that benefit from fiber cement siding. It is among the greatest options available in the area – here’s why siding contractors in Seattle prefer it.
Is Fiber Cement Siding Suitable in Seattle, WA?
• Resists Rot, Moisture, and Mold– James Hardie’s products are the preferred option for any siding company in Seattle because they were designed with this climate in mind.
• Durable – Regardless of the environment or location, it’s manufactured to last.
• Fire-resistant – Siding contractors in Seattle recommend fiber cement because it won’t ignite in direct flame and is non-combustible.
• Weatherproof – Homeowners in Washington State know the difficulties that rainy and damp weather can pose for their home’s exterior. The only method to protect your property is to have the appropriate product installed by reputable siding contractors in Seattle.
How Much Does it Cost?
Several types of products come in a range of prices. Numerous additional considerations also need to be taken into account. The following general information, however, will probably hold if you compare siding installation costs for the same home.
• Fiber cement is less expensive than synthetic stucco or brick.
• Wood products often cost more than fiber cement products, depending on the wood used and the style. However, throughout its lifetime, maintenance expenses can increase the wood cost by thousands of dollars.
• Vinyl is the least expensive alternative, but it typically has the shortest lifespan and suffers from UVexposure.
• Composite cost more or the same as fiber cement.
How Do I Choose a Contractor?
Choosing a contractor with the education, know-how, tools, and expertise to complete the task correctly is more important than whether the company specializes in roofing or siding. For example, a Seattle siding contractor may offer a range of services, but customer reviews for similar jobs will let you know if they’re experts where it matters.
Frequently, homeowners who require roofing services also need to have other exterior work done. A reputable roofing business will already have the necessary tools and equipment, and the contractor will be very knowledgeable about how the various parts of the house are interdependent.
Finding the Best Siding Companies in Seattle
You should choose a Seattle siding company that offers you an open, frank discussion of the best materials. Top experts will have years of experience delivering excellent results – be sure to check out the reviews! Then it’s time to book your project.